Health Helm, Inc. Internship
Health Helm is seeking a QA/Operations Support Intern for June 2018 through August 2018, with the potential for future additional work. Our company has developed mobile software to support patients along with their physicians and caregivers in managing their post-acute and chronic health conditions.
- Assist in designing and executing test plans for IOS, Android and Web-based apps.
- Effectively communicate status, metrics, and issues on a regular basis.
- Travel to customer sites to support, train and comprehend end user needs and product knowledge.
- Review and edit documentation as needed.
- Assist in planning other cloud-based system functionalities such as documentation and customer registration processes.
- Perform other duties to support Operations and Product Manager as needed.
- Basic understanding of Quality Assurance life cycle, cloud-based technologies and mobile apps.
- Ability to dedicate 30 to 40 hours per week.
Stipend/pay to reflect experience.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to:
Lisa McCarron, Operations Lead
Jan Immerman, Product Manager
Pamela McNamara, CEO/CoFounder, Tufts Alum